- 1-1/2 pounds Steakhouse Elite Kobe-Crafted ground beef
- 2T Caribbean jerk seasoning
- 1 large mango, peeled, coarsely chopped
- 1T chopped fresh cilantro
- 1T chopped green onion
- 1T finely chopped seeded jalapeño pepper
- 1T fresh lime juice
- Combine Steakhouse Elite ground beef and jerk seasoning in large bowl, mixing lightly but thoroughly. Shape into four 3/4-inch thick patties.
- Place patties on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, covered, 11 to 15 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, covered, 13 to 14 minutes), until instant-read thermometer inserted horizontally into center registers 160°F, turning occasionally. Season with salt, as desired.
- Meanwhile, combine salsa ingredients in medium bowl, mixing lightly. Serve burgers with salsa.
- 1 pound Steakhouse Elite Grassfed ground beef
- 2T chopped fresh parsley
- 1/8t salt
- 1/8t pepper
- 4 large portobello mushrooms
- 4 slices French bread, cut diagonally 1/2 inch thick
- 2oz goat cheese (1/2 cup)
- 4 romaine lettuce leaves
- Chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- 1t olive oil
- 2T minced shallots
- 1C Merlot or other dry red wine
- 1/4C beef broth
- 2t fresh thyme, chopped
- 1T butter
- 2t all-purpose flour
- 1/4t salt
- 1/4t pepper
- To prepare sauce, heat oil in large nonstick skillet over low heat. Add shallots; cook and stir 6 to 8 minutes or until caramelized. Stir in wine, broth and thyme. Cook over medium-high heat 8 to 10 minutes or until liquid is reduced to 1/2 cup. Combine butter and flour; whisk into sauce. Stir in 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Cover; keep warm.
- Combine Steakhouse Elite beef, 2 tablespoons parsley, 1/8 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper in large bowl, mixing lightly but thoroughly. Lightly shape into four 1/2-inch thick patties. Set aside.
- Place mushrooms on grid over medium, ash-covered coals; grill, uncovered, 16 to 18 minutes or until tender, turning occasionally. About 10 minutes before mushrooms are done, move mushrooms to outer edge of grid. Place patties on center of the grid; grill 8 to 10 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, covered, 7 to 9 minutes) until instant-read thermometer inserted horizontally into center registers 160°F, turning occasionally. Place bread slices on grid; grill until toasted, turning once.
- Reheat sauce, if necessary. Spread 1/2 of cheese on toasted bread slices. Top each with lettuce leaf, mushroom and burger; drizzle evenly with sauce. Crumble remaining goat cheese over tops; sprinkle with parsley, as desired.
- 1 pound Steakhouse Elite Kobe-Crafted ground beef
- 1C shredded Napa cabbage
- 2T fresh lime juice, divided
- 1/2C chopped green onions
- 1t ground ginger
- 1t hot chili sauce
- 1T peanut butter
- 1T hoisin sauce
- 1t toasted sesame oil
- Salt and pepper
- 4 whole wheat or white hamburger buns, split
- Combine cabbage and 1 tablespoon lime juice in medium bowl; set aside.
- Combine Steakhouse Elite ground beef, green onion, ground ginger and hot sauce in medium bowl, mixing lightly but thoroughly. Lightly shape into four 1/2-inch thick patties.
- Heat nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Place patties in skillet; cook 10 to 12 minutes until instant-read thermometer inserted horizontally into center registers 160°F, turning occasionally. Season with salt and pepper, as desired.
Meanwhile, combine peanut butter, hoisin sauce, remaining 1 tablespoon lime juice and sesame oil in small bowl. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Place 1 burger on bottom half of each bun; top evenly with peanut butter mixture and cabbage mixture.
Where there’s a grill, there’s a way! With these delicious, non-traditional recipes, you can enjoy an easy, outside-the-to-go-box burger experience. Happy Grilling Month!