- 1 Package Steakhouse Elite ground beef (1LB)
- 4 Slices Cheese – Choose your favorite
- ¼ Cup Minced Sweet Onion
- 1/8 Tsp. Ground Pepper
- 1/8 Tsp. Kosher Salt
- 1/8 Tsp. Paprika
- 16 slices pickles or Jalapenos
- 2 (8 ounce) packaged refrigerated crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- On ungreased cookie sheets divide crescent roll dough into rectangles. Do not separate at the diagonal perforations. (Try pinching the diagonal perforation together to make a solid piece of dough).
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix the 1 lb of Steakhouse Elite ground beef together with the onion, salt, pepper, and paprika
- Place ¼ cup of the beef mixture onto each crescent sheet; top with your pickles or jalapenos. Stretch dough over meat.
- Bake in preheated oven until golden brown, about 21 minutes.